Wednesday 4 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] morton's neuroma

Hello,

I believe I have a morton's neuroma in my foot (had one 10 years
ago). The only oils I have are the family physician kit. Does anyone
know of anything in that kit that would help? Deep Blue does not seem
to be helping. Also - I am focusing on the foot area - but perhaps I
need to be taking something by mouth or using an oil on another part
of my body? Also looking for how many days, how many times per day?
I am new to this and a bit skeptical - if I could find relief through
the oils that would help to bulid my faith in the healing powers of
these oils!

Thank you!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment