Saturday 28 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Improving Eyesight help

I have heard using Frankincense and Helichrysum is great for improving eye sight and eye health. I have just joined not too recently so I hope many oilers here can help me!
 
I want to make a blend of Frank And Helichrysum for my aunt who had a retina detachment. The surgery went well and the dr says there is no scar from healing, yet she is unable to see clearly. Her surgery was done almost a year ago. What she sees is distortion and can not make out clearly of many things. she also has no vision in the middle of her eye, only top and bottom.I have taken her to get second opinions and none can help.  I can only imagine how frustrating is it to see the world like that!  Her other eye is still good, but has some cataract as well.
 
I want to create a blend of Frank and Helichrysum in a 15ml bottle for her to apply around her eyes. Would adding 6 drops of each and filling the rest of the bottle with FCO be ideal? I'm not sure how many drops to FCO in a 15ml bottle I should be using. I know Immortelle is also a good choice but I currently do not have that. Or would making an equal parts blend without any FCO be better? I'm afraid applying neat might be irritating and she won't want to try using it.
 
Thank you!
 
Jen
 
 
 
 
 
 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment