Thursday 12 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Help from Pat and Dr. Hall about seizing

This post would be for Dr. Hall and Pat Leavitt: Over the past 3 or 4
months I have been visiting with someone from Texas about the oils.
They would call and ask what would be "good for" this or that.
Finally, after about 4 months, they wanted to try some of the oils. He
had had a stroke, heart attack, still had some of the residual issues
from the stroke, (had no peripheal vision on the left, not much
clarity, etc., he had had some stuff going on with his kidney and
liver. Spots on his kidney and he wanted to clean out the liver from
past things. Now, I suggested (told him we weren't doctors but this
is what a lot of people have help with) Well, he started on the LLV
and lemon in his water, building up slow. Starting with 2 drops lemon
two times a day of lemon. (or so we talked about) I live a LONG way
away so don't know exactly how he used them, but this is what we
talked about. He was going to rub lemongrass over his kidney area for
kidney support. He was going to wait 3 or 4 weeks and then go on the
zendocrine capsules and zendocrine oil. (It is just now about 3 weeks
so I don't think he started it, we talked last week and he was still
waiting) I recieved a call from his wife today saying he had a stroke
yesterday and when they came to pick him up he was resisting and not
happy about it (she came home and his speech was slurred, he wasn't
making sense, etc., so she called 911) He did not want to go so was
resistant. When they got him on the gurney to load him he had a
seizure, she said he has not had seizures before. She called me and
asked me to write down everything he was taking, how much and what for
and fax it to the doctor because they were going to have to "check" it
all. (by the way, he is nonresponsive and on life support---I am
slightly shook up and devastated, although I feel in my heart that
this was not connected). I told her I couldn't write down any of it
but that she could tell me what he had (I can't remember every little
detail in my whole downline) but I did not want to fax it because I
told her, I cannot even be sure how he took it or how much. Or if he
even was. So, she pulled the items out and I told her those 3 bottles
are just the vitamins, frankincense he was going to put on the back of
his neck and a drop under his tongue. lemongrass he was going to wait
a couple of weeks and rub on the kidney area topically. lemon in his
water starting slow. I told her the zendocrine he was going to wait 3
or 4 weeks to start, but I wasn't sure when he was actually going to
start that. (we talked last week, he hadn't done that yet). So I
told her there was no way I could tell how much or what all or how
often he took any of that because I am not there but that is what the
oils would be used for. I am at a loss as to what to do, I feel
horrible, I would love to have her put frankincense on with the
seizure and stroke, but I realize her uncomfortableness to do so. I
think they were unrelated. Do you have any input as to how to handle
this. I know the doctors are trying to blame the oils, I don't know
what to tell her, I just would like some input if you can. Thanks in
advance He wasn't even doing all of this at the same time---slowly if
he was doing it right, which it sounded like he was.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment