Monday 2 April 2012

[Everything doTERRA] diffusing cinnamon

Hi There,
I have an IPC who was wanting to diffuse Cinnamon for a more spicy
smell. I thought I read here a long time ago, that maybe we shouldn't
diffuse cinnamon due to the possibility of maybe burning the lungs.
Did I read correctly, or is it OK to diffuse Cinnamon in an Ace
Diffuser?????
The order goes out tomorrow, so I'm hoping to hear about this right
away, in hopes to have her change the order if needed.
Thank you =0)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment