Tuesday 30 October 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Who gets Enrollment

Pat,
 
We have had this same problem with our upline since day 1 in doTerra. They stole my enrollment from my sister, they told her that they would input the info cause she was knew and they took our enrollement. My sister has asked for it back for 1 year, and they refuse to give it over to her because we are silver rank and she is elite. we have spoke with legal, placements and corporate and still this has not been fixed. My sister has missed 2 rank advancments and a year of fast start. Our upline is known for doing this. She has taken so many enrollments from so many different people, and doTerra has not fixed one issue!
 
My advice is for everyone to know and understand the business and to reach out and get support from this website. Some organizations are dishonest. We are working with another organization because our entire upline is dishonest. Its crucial for people to know the business so they can protect themselves against these situations!

On Monday, October 29, 2012 8:45:14 AM UTC-7, Pat Leavitt wrote:
You get hold of her as soon as possible and tell her to give you your enrollments and move back to your group the people you have been working with. You explain to her that this is not what a true leader does and if she does not put them where they belong you will contact corporate and they will make sure you get them.

This is the very thing that damages the reputation of Network Marketing Companies.

If she gets angry with you or tells you she won't work with you, you haven't lost a thing. Just come to this forum and all of us will help and guide you. You can even contact me personally as I do not draw lines in regards to where you are located.

I hope you follow through with this, it helps all of us to be protected from predators.

Thanks
Pat

On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 9:07 AM, Renee <wbru...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello!
 
I'm new here and so glad I found this group.  I have learned more here in a week then I have in the past 4 months.  I have a question about who gets enrollments.  We just did a crazy weekend with 4 classes all over the state.  My upline took all the forms and said she would divide them equally so that its fair to everyone.  This has not turned out well in the past... and this time was no exception.  She took every enroller spot and placed people under us as sponsors.  She said that if we 'step up' she will transfer the enroller to us in a month or 2.  From reading here I don't think she can move anyone after the first 30 days, and even if she did we would not get a bonus, so whats the deal about 'transferring enrollment'?
 
Also there were a few people that I closed with the Natural Solutions kit and I won't get any bonus at all because she entered herself as enroller - correct? 
 
She also placed people that I am working with under completely different legs then me for the 'benefit of the group', but said I need to keep working with them because it will work out in the end??  I won't get a bonus or anything from working with them right?  I will just help this other IPC (her daughter) get a bonus?  I love the new friends I have made and will continue to work with them, its not all about the bonuses.  I have been blessed with great friendships with the people I have sold kits to.  I just think my upline has been lying to me all along and am trying to figure out the truth before I confront her.  
 
Sorry for all the questions - I've been doing this for 4 months and have not received a single fast start bonus.  I just figured out why and now have to review everything else I've been told to see if it is right or wrong.
 
Thanks everyone!!
 
Renee

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythi...@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdote...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



--
PAT LEAVITT
FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment