Wednesday 31 October 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Help Please, redness on cheekbones and under eye

Thios part of your face usually links to your small intestine, so i would start with white flours and maybe go as far as gluten.... at least try cutting all flours except spelt. Also i wouldnt use Vit C topically on your face you can have a sensitivity to this topically. Also start very slow with oils and be careful the amount of Vit B/Niacin you consume. The toxins are putting up a fight and dont wanna leave so you should do any cleanse very slow, like just lemon for a while.
 

On Thursday, October 25, 2012 10:17:42 AM UTC-7, Renee wrote:
Hi, my name is Lisa, I am using Renee's account to post this, I need your help!

I am so frustrated for months on and off this redness and puffiness occurs. It started on my eye in May and went away, it turns dry and sometimes itchy and comes and goes and now it is back again under both eyes. The eyelid is not puffy just cheekbone area. One morning a few weeks ago I woke up and it was bad and I thought it was a flare up from shrimp the night before. I know we can develop allergies later in life. I am 29, do not drink milk and consume little amount of carbs. I have tried some oils but if I use them too often my skin gets so dry and flaky. I take Zyrtec allergy medication on occasion and sometimes it helps. I have Fibromyalgia and not sure what I should do next, eliminate gluten, do a deeper detox? I did the GX assist regimen, I eat healthy and organic. Please let me know any suggestions, this is so annoying!!

Thanks

Lisa Simonson
lsimo...@gmail.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment