Wednesday 31 October 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Another Oil for Seizures other than Frank and Balance?

Hi,
I am sure that there are more qualified than me to answer, but I just pulled out my Modern Essentials book and looked up seizures.
Clary Sage, Lavender, Balance, Serenity, & Elevation are all listed to be applied topically.  Under other products the xEO Mega and the microplex VMZ.  Perhaps start by putting the one of the oils on the bottom of the feet. I would also make sure the person is not dehydrated.
I will say that when I started sharing doTerra everyone was so excited about using Frankincense for seizures, but when I recommended it to a family they looked up the drug contradictions and found that frankincense was not to be used with that particular drug.  I am not sure that whether or not it was doterra frankincense would have made a difference to what the drug makers were recommending.  This family is using Serenity to help the child sleep better and the seizures are under control with the medication.
Hope this helps
Julie


On Wednesday, October 31, 2012 4:52:29 PM UTC-6, Kristy Skoy wrote:
A friends Daughter is still having seizures when using Balance and
Frankincense. At first it worked great. But now she is getting them
every night. Is there any more oils that she should be trying? She is
going to Primary Children's in a month or two hopefully find out why
she is having them. She is 13 years old and they have only gotten
worse as she gets older. I know there are lots of posts on Seizures so
sorry to add another thread. I just don't know what else to do to help
her.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment