Monday 29 October 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: snoring

What works for my husband most of time is lavender, I put it on the bottom of his feet, back of his neck, forehead, under his nose and on his pillow.  I filled a roller bottle up and I just roll it on.  Good luck!

On Monday, October 22, 2012 8:03:17 AM UTC-6, candymae wrote:
I have recently started snoring (past 2 months) and my boyfriend has actually had to go sleep in the other room because he says it is so bad!!!  I do not know what is causing this , but I don't think that it is sleep apnea!!  I have tried putting breathe under my nose and diffusing it.  I have tried thyme on my big toe and neither seem to help.  Last night he said my snoring was the worst it has ever been and he went and slept in the kids twin bed (he is 6'4")!!  OMG I can't have him doing that!!!  Any help or advise would be greatly appreciated!!
 
Signed,
Restless in Idaho

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment