Wednesday 31 October 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Birch

Great message Shelly! How much Mito2Max would you recommend for pain?  I'm in the middle of moving my daughter and myself and getting a bit sore.  I'll take 4 now and see what happens but would love to hear your results with it.

On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 9:44 AM, Shelly D <neuromuscularx@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Leah, My blessings to you and your husband.  It has been my experience being with doTERRA for three years and often dealing with my own pain ....that the most obscure, crazy oil or supplement may be the answer to the problem.   Do you have access to a zyto scan? I have witnessed and lived the reality of that little machine to help solve problems for myself and my many clients.    Often it is not a known pain relieving oil that is the answer, it may be something totally off the wall and unexpected.   That is the wisdom of the body.  Is your husband on the Life Long Vitality?  If the oils that doTERRA provides on a regular basis are not working, then something else usually needs to be addressed.  Maybe he is full of heavy metals, maybe he has an underlying microbe that is blocking healing.  I would suggest the daily regime list with lemon in the water, balance, a sleep aid like lavender or roman chamomile, LLV, coriander/cilantro, and definitely TERRAZYME, several daily.  I have seen TERRAZYME do amazing things.  Proper enzyme production and usage is vital for all body functions.  How about the DDR prime? DDR prime will clean those cell receptors so your husband can respond to the multitude of oils and supplements that doTERRA provides.    Mito2max is also great for pain.  If he is in a lot of pain, he should have more EFAs that daily recommended.  Perhaps the dose recommended on the LLV and then a teaspoon or two of IQmega. Try a round of on guard and oregano in a capsule for 14 days.  Subclinical microbial infections are a major source of chronic pain.  Fungal, bacterial and viral.  It will not hurt him at all to do this.  Even if he has had an injury, his body should heal.  The blocks to healing are deficiency and toxiciy. These things are all things that I personally do as well as recommend to my clients.   In doTERRA we are brilliant solution providers and I pray that you will find a brilliant solution for a permanent cure.  DotERRA has provided many things to give the body what it needs to assist in that permanent remission of symptoms but Dr. Hill also reminds us of our responsibility to eat right and remove toxins from our diet.  I always know when I have been eating sugar, my body pain returns.  We really do have so many tools and I pray that your husband finds permanent relief.  I know that his healing can go well beyond a bottle of birch

On Monday, October 29, 2012 2:46:21 PM UTC-4, Leah Spencer wrote:
Shelly, I do my best to obtain a bottle of birch every year because of my husband. His body chemistry does NOT respond to the list of pain and inflammation essential oils you shared. And believe me, I have tried all them, multiple times. The worst was when he broke his tailbone. I did everything I could think of, including AromaTouch Technique. Birch was the ONLY oil that could bring him any relief.
 
I don't have the money to jump on Pete's offer right now, but I try to get a convention package every year so I can get some birch. I hoard it like it was queen's diamonds. :)
 
Blessings,
Leah

   We have so many pain relieving oils that work effectively for pain and inflammation.  Deep Blue Rub, deep blue oil, past tense,lemongrass, wintergreen,  balance, patchouli, frankincense, white fir, basil just to name a few.  Wintergreen so closely resembles Birch molecularly that it is a perfect substitute for birch.  Also, why would anyone spend that amount of money on an oil and not earn loyalty rewards on it?    Yes, we all love birch but it is not worth this amount of attention and money.  

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



--
Sharon Hoehner
www.endcandidablog.com 
(604) 894-6940 Home Office Pacific Time
(604) 905-9240 Cell Phone


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment