Wednesday 31 October 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: 3 year old chemo treatment

I attended one of her classes. I don't have anything in writing. She
just said, please, please please, do not give oils to anyone
undergoing chemo. She said that chemo creates an unfriendly
environment and oils do the opposite.

I don't know enough about chemo and oils to understand more than that.
All I do know is that Dr. Lawton has been using essential oils for
thirty nine years, is an RN and has 2 Ph.Ds and does a tremendous
amount of research. When someone like that says we shouldn't do it,
then I think we should be careful.

Just thought it was my duty to pass the info along so no one is
harmed.

On Oct 31, 3:14 pm, Amelia1968 <ameliasantido...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Lynn I am curious to know Dr Lawton's why when it comes to no oils w/chemo...
> I have always been taught no oils day of or day after b/c the chemo will kill their effectiveness but nothing life threatening...would you share what you learned or tell me where to find the info? Thank you so much:)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment