Tuesday 30 October 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Who gets Enrollment


On Monday, October 29, 2012 8:07:14 AM UTC-7, Renee wrote:
Hello!
 
I'm new here and so glad I found this group.  I have learned more here in a week then I have in the past 4 months.  I have a question about who gets enrollments.  We just did a crazy weekend with 4 classes all over the state.  My upline took all the forms and said she would divide them equally so that its fair to everyone.  This has not turned out well in the past... and this time was no exception.  She took every enroller spot and placed people under us as sponsors.  She said that if we 'step up' she will transfer the enroller to us in a month or 2.  From reading here I don't think she can move anyone after the first 30 days, and even if she did we would not get a bonus, so whats the deal about 'transferring enrollment'?
 
Also there were a few people that I closed with the Natural Solutions kit and I won't get any bonus at all because she entered herself as enroller - correct? 
 
She also placed people that I am working with under completely different legs then me for the 'benefit of the group', but said I need to keep working with them because it will work out in the end??  I won't get a bonus or anything from working with them right?  I will just help this other IPC (her daughter) get a bonus?  I love the new friends I have made and will continue to work with them, its not all about the bonuses.  I have been blessed with great friendships with the people I have sold kits to.  I just think my upline has been lying to me all along and am trying to figure out the truth before I confront her.  
 
Sorry for all the questions - I've been doing this for 4 months and have not received a single fast start bonus.  I just figured out why and now have to review everything else I've been told to see if it is right or wrong.
 
Thanks everyone!!
 
Renee

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment