Tuesday 30 October 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] DDR for this?

Thanks Pat & Gin, really appreciate the advice.  It's not my brother, but the brother of someone in my line, but is obviously still a terrible thing.  She's new and asked me for advice, so where else would I go but here? ;-)  Will tell her your suggestions and hope to report good things in the near future.  
Becky

On Tuesday, October 30, 2012 5:05:04 AM UTC-7, Pat Leavitt wrote:
Sorry about the lack of response.

This is a terrible thing for your brother. If it were my brother I would start him on the LLV, DDR Prime capsules and 2 drops of Frank under the tongue twice a day. I would also start rubbing OnGuard and Cilantro on the bottom of the feet daily.

Keep us posted, I would love to hear his story as he gets better.

Pat

On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 9:26 PM, Rebecca Farvour <ichoo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Everyone, I wrote and asked about Fragile X but got no responses.  Now maybe Pat or Gin or anyone else with ideas can help me.  Could this condition be helped by DDR?  I was also thinking Franki and/or Lime--this is drastically effecting his life and I'd like to suggest something to her!   Did recommend the LLV, but thot the DDR might be better first, money is an issue.
Tx, Becky

from Janet:
FXTAS is what my brother has...  It is a form of Fragile X.  
The cells in his brain have 4x the amount of protein that they should have.  It is killing his brain cells.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythi...@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdote...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



--
PAT LEAVITT
FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment