Tuesday 30 October 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] What is doTERRA Pro?

When I enter successmap.com I am sent to all kinds of crazy sites. www and http do the same thing. Is there another way to find this letter. I'm in agreement with the above statements about the doTERRApro letter. 


On Monday, October 29, 2012 9:39:46 AM UTC-4, Pat Leavitt wrote:
Welcome aboard Cathy,
Wendy's successmap.com has a similar welcome letter that you may copy and use for your group. If you can't find it let me know and I will get it to you.

Pat

On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 6:38 AM, Cathy <cathys...@gmail.com> wrote:
Pat, I'm in Wendy's downline (LOVE HER!!!!).  One thing I think our downline could use that I saw on doTERRA pro is a standard welcome letter that we give to new IPC's.  I loved the one on doTERRA pro, but it refers everyone to their resources.  I would love something similar that refers people to the everything doTERRA resources.  Their letter was 3 pages with nice graphics.  1st page talked about "Where do I get more information?". 2nd page talks about "How do I get the most out of doTERRA?" and talks about how to place an order and use ther back office, LRP!!!!!, free product of the month, etc.  3rd page has little something about the business opportunity and a blank place to write in their upline's info, and info on training and power calls.  I keep wanting to make something like this, but am swamped with just getting out and sharing doTERRA, which is where I think my emphasis should be for now since I'm newer.  That would be an amazing tool though if someone had time to put it together so I could use it to follow up with new IPC's

On Sunday, October 28, 2012 5:09:48 AM UTC-6, Pat Leavitt wrote:
Kristen,
There are some professional video's on You Tube that might work for you, also builddoterra.com could have somethings you could download to your website. As for the management system possibly either of the systems we have discussed could work well for you. Is there a fee for the doTerra pro? I know you can download the Success Map for free.

Let me know what I can do to help you.

Pat

On Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 2:12 AM, Kristin Cottle <kaua...@gmail.com> wrote:
You have an excellent point, Pat.  Our team leader ( and upline!) is awesome. The only things I think I'm missing would be a good contact management system and some professional videos to include on my website.

On Saturday, October 27, 2012 5:23:27 AM UTC-7, Pat Leavitt wrote:
Doterra Pro is a building system created by Natalie Goddard a presidential diamond in doTerra. She has put together a comprehensive program for anyone wanting to build a business. It is system of organization in how to contact, train and build a successful structure.

I guess it depends on what you feel you need. There is also a system called doTerra Success Map, put together by a group of Diamonds, Blue Diamonds and Presidential Diamonds. These were both created to help our teams find success in building their teams.

My personal opinion for you Kristen is you have an amazing team leader who actually does all that is in these systems, why would you need more. But it is a personal choice and both systems offered are comprehensive and helpful.

Pat

On Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 12:12 AM, Kristin Cottle <kaua...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm hearing references to doTERRA Pro.  Can someone please explain what this is, and offer feedback on why I would want or need it?  :)   

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythi...@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdote...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



--
PAT LEAVITT
FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythi...@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdote...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



--
PAT LEAVITT
FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythi...@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdote...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



--
PAT LEAVITT
FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment