Monday 29 October 2012

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Thyroid

I have hypothyroidism and I started taking 3 drops of clove daily.  I went and had my blood tested and my test came back normal for the first time 32 years. My doctor said it was not necessary to write a script.  My numbers on synthroid were always in the low normal, but after I stopped the synthroid and did doTERRA clove, my numbers were in the high normal yeah!!!  Good luck!


On Monday, October 29, 2012 11:31:23 AM UTC-6, Valerie Hampton wrote:
An IPC wants to help the following gal.  This was forwarded to the IPC
& is all we know so far.  (Do tell us if we need more info.)
She has thyroid problems.  She had a hyperactive thyroid this summer
and had to have radiation and now she has to take thyroid meds.
Really, lots of people have had to do that.  Now her thyroid is
hypoactive and she has to take replacement thyroid.  She has swelling
of her eyes because of the condition...not from the meds.
THANK YOU!!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment