Wednesday 31 October 2012

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: New Essential Oil Blend!

This was AWESOME!  I loved it.  I'll definitely have to buy some next year!

Carol

On Wednesday, October 31, 2012 4:21:41 PM UTC-7, Charly Risenmay wrote:
Just as an update. This mornings when they awoke, I took one look at my kids and grabbed the oil. I thought it fixed them and so I sent them off to school. Later when checking their jobs, I realized they've been in this condition for years. So I gave the trick or treaters a bunch of candy crap and kept it to see if I can restore brain function to the kids. 

Charly 

On Oct 31, 2012, at 5:58 PM, Rebecca Farvour <ichoo...@gmail.com> wrote:

Good advice, Julie!  Then make sure she hasn't 'prepared' by hogging all the good stuff!   Seems like they mentioned on the news a Vampire B Gone protocol, but for some reason most of the really good ingredients aren't available anywhere--even from the Florida chemical EE co! lol
Becky

On Wednesday, October 31, 2012 12:41:44 PM UTC-7, Julie wrote:
I have learned my lesson..before reading response...see if Charly is the responder...if so...swallow all food or drink before
reading.  Or else you will be laughing and spewing all over your computer screen!  Very funny group.  I needed some good laughs the last few days!
Thanks all!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythi...@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdote...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment