Sunday 31 August 2014

[Everything doTERRA] Re: SLEEP

Here are a couples things to try to help you sleep:
___Sleep Aids___

Liquid Ambien
20 drps.  lavender
  7 drps.  vetiver
Put in a 5ml.  bottle & fill to top with FCO

Dream Blend

equal parts of:
cinnamon
ginger
peppermint
lemon
grapefruit
place one oil at a time on the bottoms of feet & toe pads at bed time.

David

On Thursday, August 14, 2014 10:10:13 AM UTC-7, pris wrote:
I have alot of medical problems including lupus,fibromyalia, RA, lung problems,sleep problems i recently with off all my meds expect my sleeping pills and i can't find anything from dotterra that works yet. Lavender makes me sleepy during day but keeps me awake at night same with serenity, clary sage and patchouli. Elevation in the morning is like drinking a very strong cup of coffee and then I get really anxious (which is another problem i have). so any help on this matter is greatly appreciated. And anything I put on my feet make my feet soar they hurt so badly I can bearly walk on them.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment