Thursday 28 August 2014

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Lip balm and peeling lips

Similar experience here with the Lip Balm - very dry and irritated skin, had to stop using it and they healed pretty quick. . 

On Friday, August 29, 2014 10:10:45 AM UTC+9:30, Tabitha Shattuck wrote:
The same thing happened to me.  After a week using it my lips were peeling and it took two weeks after stopping to heal.  Now I am trying the multivitamins and after a week and a half of this my lips are swollen and seeping.  Once they heal I will post again.

On Tuesday, January 29, 2013 6:12:37 PM UTC-5, ileenj wrote:
I have been using lip balm since Christmas and my lips are constantly peeling.  I have been wearing lipstick since my teen years and have never had this problem.  I wanted to see if I could do without it.  Has anyone else had this problem?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment