Friday 29 August 2014

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Please help - Is my rash a Zendocrine cleansing rash?

I would still like to know if the Zendocrine cleanse will bring Herpes virus out as same symptoms but on another part of the body, ie the fingers and hand.  If it does, then are we clear of that virus going forward?


On Thursday, August 28, 2014 4:52:36 PM UTC-7, Susie Good wrote:

I have been using Zendocrine to cleanse and I have now developed a rash on my hand that keeps spreading.  It has not spread to other people even with accidental contact, but it easily spreads to other areas on me.  It started with a tiny sore under my wedding ring that I thought was because I perhaps hadn't dried well enough.  However, I scratched it and that was when it started to spread until it is now on other fingers and the back of my hand.  It looks rather like herpetic witlow which is in the herpes family, but on fingers.  I have tried the EOs for herpes, they didn't work, so I have tried other EOs and then Colloidal silver cream, which seems to have helped the most.  I tried Breathe and I thought that was helping, but now I have swelling where the new blisters have come.  I had to take Benadryl last night as the stinging and itching were so bad.  

 

It is little blisters and feels like when I have had the occasional cold sore, which is why I'm thinking herpetic witlow.  I have never had genital herpes, but I guess I must have simplex 1 in my system. 

 

I was also using various EOs for several different issues, so I'm wondering if this is an over-reaction.  I am now wondering if I should have the Dr. take a look at it and prescribe anti viral if it is herpetic witlow.  I don't want to do that if this is a cleansing reaction as I'm not sure about taking anti virals at the same time.

 

I am getting desperate with this, it has been going on for about 2 weeks now.

 

Please give me some insight and any help and ideas will be very welcome.

 

Thank you!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment