Saturday 30 August 2014

[Everything doTERRA] Re: mouth sore after clove and oregano use

Other oils that might help with the toothache is melaleuca, purify, roman chamomile. You can also use the on guard toothpaste. I know that before I had my tooth pulled I used clove, which didn't work for your husband, and the toothpaste, I felt the toothpaste seemed to make everything less sensitive for me.See the following picture for points that are in the same place on both ears that you can try the oils there and it could help the pain as well. Just look for the picture of the teeth.


On Friday, August 29, 2014 3:58:11 PM UTC-7, Annie Khan wrote:
Hi there
Im fairly new to the oils and my husband had a flare up with one of his teeth that is in need of a root canal. He was in pain so I suggested he apply clove oil (1 drop directly on the area of the gum where the pain was) and then as it got worse said to add oregano as he didn't have any antibiotics and thought this would be better.. I know they are hot oils but didn't expect the result. After just 3 applications over 2 days, the corner of his mouth where the oils also touched has burnt and scabbed over but more worryingly, most of one side of his upper gum is extremely sore and looks like damaged tissue.. I feel awful as he's not really inclined to use the oils as I am but he took my advice. The gum looks like it has white sores all along and on the top where the gum meets the upper lip, looks like a huge ulcer. Pls pls pls help. He really doesn't want to use any more oils on it but if I knew something would definitely work I'd try to convince him.
Many thanks
Annie

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment