Thursday 28 August 2014

[Everything doTERRA] Re: My lips are swollen and seeping.

I'm definitely not an expert but my first thought is an allergy.  maybe it's one of the side ingredients, or maybe one of the vitamin ingredients. I don't know what to advise, but allergies definitely come to mind! is there any ingredient that's in both the lip balm and the LLV?


On Thursday, August 28, 2014 5:48:25 PM UTC-7, Tabitha Shattuck wrote:
I started using the lip balm and my lips started peeling and it took two weeks to heal after I stopped using it.  I haven't had any other reactions until I started using the multivitamins.  I have been using them for  a week and a half and now my lips are swollen and seeping.  Does anyone have an idea?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment