Saturday 30 August 2014

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Oils for cracking joints

Well fish oil is the best thing I have heard to help with this, 2 pills everyday. Another thing you can try is Sandlewood, it can help regenerate your cartilage.

David

On Tuesday, August 26, 2014 3:51:08 AM UTC-7, Sarah Bates wrote:
Can anyone recommend a protocol for cracking joints?  I already take LLV and use a range of doTERRA oils. My joints are cracking more and more and it is becoming embarrassing! Everytime I walk, my toes crack, if I raise my arm up, my shoulder joint cracks.  It seems to be getting worse and worse. I don't have any pain with it but obviously my joints are dry. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment