Friday 29 August 2014

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Roller Bottles Blends

Thank you so much for the reasoning for not blending...I will listen, I will watch, and I will learn - Wendy

On Tuesday, August 26, 2014 8:32:23 PM UTC-6, Queen 360° wrote:
Hi everyone. I hope all are well and healthy. May you please share some of your blends that you use in a 10ml roller bottle. I know it depends on what the blend is use for therefore, I am looking for a blend for energy, sleeping, focus, allergies etc. The amount of drops and the carrier oil used would be helpful. I just mentioned some issues from the top of my head but whatever blends you have or have used and it work please share with me as I am planning to order roller bottles soon hopefully. Great Day all!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment