Thursday 28 August 2014

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Hidradenitis suppurativa

Although I have not had this specific malady, I have had deep boils and/or cysts on my inner thighs.  I have had great relief from using 1 drop of Clove directly on it.  It
draws it to a head and also stops the pain.  Usually in a few days it is gone, where before I knew about oils I used Ichthamol ointment and it was messy, painful, and
created a deep hole that took a couple of weeks to heal. I have also used Purify in the absence of Clove.  It works pretty well too, but for me the Clove was the best.
I wish you good luck with this.

On Tuesday, August 26, 2014 2:57:36 PM UTC-5, lizzyg wrote:
I would definitely like information on this, as well!  Hopefully someone out there has had success with the oils and hs!

On Thursday, August 7, 2014 9:31:33 PM UTC-5, donna goetz wrote:
Hello, does anyone have any information on which oils are best for this issue? Anything anyone can help with would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance, Donna G

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment