Monday 30 June 2014

Re: [Everything doTERRA] stroke and brain lesions

I had a hemorrhagic stroke in Oct 2013 and I wanted to also add Balance AND Serenity helps
Pseudobulbar affect ( uncontrollable crying). I discovered this by accident when we were out in public and it just hit me. I had both oils with me and didn't know IF they would help but despite not to let it get too much to me! To my Amazement it was like a light switch was turned off! I thought it was coincident but the next time I went right for them. The other day I didn't have handy and got really hysterical till my husband could go get them.
Immortelle was advised to me as well, again back of neck, side of neck and where stroke was on head.
Also Balance does help with balance and aroma touch therapy couple of time a week very helpful. I can be stumbly, but after therapy I level out a lot.
Hope this helps.
Robyn

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment