Monday 30 June 2014

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Stroke side effects

If stroke, remember to use Melissa immediately. Don't mind it's expensive, but it's very effective. My dad has stroke last year and I apply Melissa on his head the other day for 2 weeks, no side effect at all. More important, when he has stroke, I use needle to pin all his ten finger pad to squeeze the blood and the ear drop. This can help to release the blood pressure while stroke. He didn't speak before the ambulance and not conscious. So I keep squeeze blood from 10 fingers. While he get on the ambulance, he recognize me and can speak slowly and move all the hand and leg. Then I apply Melissa to him. His head is full of bruises since he hit on the wall while stroke. Within a week, it gone 90%. I am so blessed that my friend borrow me the Melissa on the day. As I still not the IPC at that moment.

I returned the Melissa to my friend and she use it for her mom in law recently as she has stroke as well. She recover quickly.

And we then borrow the Melissa to another friend's daughter who has meningitis (this is very urgent that she went to hospital and Dr didn' t know what the virus is and need to test it for a week. Anyway, I told her to use Melissa to apply for the head (will be better if intake, since she was in hospital and new to essential, we think she will accept to apply the oil on the skin) and other oil, e.g. Onguard, Oregano, Thyme, Bergamot on the chest and feet to increase the immune system. She release from the hospital and the Dr still not sure what exactly what virus is and need her to take 2 antibiotics for 2 weeks. I am glad that she used the oil and speed the recover and increase the immune system. As Meningitis can take one's life within days.



On Tuesday, 12 May 2009 08:22:27 UTC+8, Lynda Green wrote:

A young gal in my area recently had a stroke, which they have since found and fixed the cause.  She is using a walker from the loss of feeling in one of her legs.  She is also pregnant and I was wondering what oil(s) would be helpful to her to regain the feeling and strength in her leg and would be safe for her since she is expecting.
 
Thanks
--
Lynda Green
doTERRA Product Consultant
Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils
435-229-7244
www.mydoterra.com/lynda
http://viewer.zmags.com/showmag.php?magid=108567#/page0/

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment