Monday 30 June 2014

[Everything doTERRA] TRIGEMINAL NEURALGIA

I have Trigeminal neuralgia. I use a mixture of equal. Parts frankincense, peppermint and lemongrass. I put it behind the ear, down the jawline on the side affective. I also put it on the back of my neck and up to the brainstem area. Truthfully, it's hit and miss. It helps me control breakthrough pain. I have given samples to people in my Trigeminal neuralgia group and the oils have not helped. The combination of the oils, gluten free diet and herbs has helped me tremendously. Your neighbor should also go see an Upper Cervical Chiropractor as well. This type of chiro does NOT crack your back, but with a few taps on the side of your neck. Adjusts your atlas. There have been wonderful results with the Upper Cervical Chiropractor. Best wishes. Trigeminal Neuralgia is an awful disease.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment