Monday 30 June 2014

[Everything doTERRA] reaction to oils?

Wondering if anyone more experienced can help me. 
This week I noticed small blister like bumps developing on the sides of my fingers.  Now the are on my feet also.  After some googling on the internet I know what I have is called pompholyx http://www.eczema.org/pompholyx  a type of eczema.  I'm 30 years old and have never had any problems with eczema so I'm wondering what caused it.  There has been no stressful/ traumatic event, excessive sweating, or any of the listed possible causes that are listed.  However in the last month I have started using doTerra essential oils.  One of the most common ways I use them is to put a drop of lemon in my water once a day.  I have also started taking there vitality pack vitamins. I've sometimes rubbed lavendar on my feet or rubbed wild orange or citrus bliss on the back of my neck.  I'm suspicious it's the Lemon Oil causing the problem....I know Lemon is supposed to be detoxing.  Is this a 'positive' reaction to toxins leaving my body or just an adverse allergic reaction....
I love the oils and would be sad to have to quit using them.  Anyone else out there have any ideas?  I've searched the internet and can't find any similar situations.

Thanks!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment