Sunday 29 June 2014

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Non Cancerous Tumor on the Pituitary-Suggestions

i also have a pituitary tumor. i was diagnosed with MEN1 (multiple endocrine neoplasia I) when i was 18. i am currently 37. i did have minimal lactating issues as well but only if my breasts were over stimulated. i was diagnosed with kidney stones and that is what tipped my doctors off to look at my family history. fast forward a few weeks after the kidney stone spells and i began to have low blood sugar spells. this resulted in having a series of tests. (blood work, ct's and mri scans) they found that i had a benign pituitary tumor and a benign pancreatic tumor. this was all the result of MEN1. it's a genetic disorder that runs on my father's side of the family. i had the pancreatic tumor removed just after they found it. other symptoms of the MEN1 are high calcium (from hyperparathyroidism), kidney stones (a result of high calcium), low blood sugar (from the pancreatic tumor). if you have a few of these symptoms (low blood sugar, lactation, kidney stones, high calcium) ask your doctors to give you a blood test for MEN1. i have only been using doterra oils for 9 months but i am anxious to have my annual scans to see if the oils i'm using are helping shrink my pituitary tumor. i am taking the pb assist, the LLV supplements, frankincense, lemon, onguard, geranium, grapefruit, balance, lavender on a daily basis. i will also add that before i knew about doterra oils i changed my diet and lifestyle. i began doing bikram yoga and eating a vegan diet. when i began doing those things my prolactin level reduced and i stopped having lactation issues. my pituitary tumor is the same size but stable and not getting larger. i feel like its worth mentioning that the vegan diet and bikram yoga were the only two changes i made in my life. could be a coincidence but i don't think so :) i'm hoping the oils/supplements drive MEN1 out of my body. many people in my family have this disorder but its unheard of (at least in my family) for blood levels/MEN1 conditions to improve vs. continue to get worse. when i tell endocrinologists that my levels have improved they always asked if i took bromocryptine. i have not. the only changes i made in my life were lifestyle changes :) i will now be putting the frankincense on the roof of my mouth and possibly geranium too (i think that one is good to fight tumors if i remember right) i know my case is more involved than just a pituitary tumor but i thought it might help someone out there for me to share my experience.

light and love,
jaime


On Friday, December 11, 2009 10:41:22 AM UTC-6, TaLaisa wrote:
I have a great friend who has been lactating unexpectedly. Her baby
stopped nursing about a year and a half ago, about 6 months later she
started lactating and her body acted pregnant again. They did numerous
tests and looked for signs of ectopic pregnancy. She was cleared and
they started giving her medications that are usually used on people
with Parkinsons. I'm not quite clear what she was given.

Fast forward about a month ago. She started lactating again and they
decided to do a scan. They found a tumor that they believe to be non
cancerous, on her pituitary gland.  They are planning to attack it
with the same parkinson's meds and use surgery as a last resort.

I'd like to help her out with the oils and supplements, if I can.
She's used an intro pack I gave her and loved the results. I know
she's open to the idea of trying the oils.

Any suggestions?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment