Sunday 29 June 2014

[Everything doTERRA] urination help please! Juniper Berry?

Hi,
My grandma asked me tonight if I had any oils to help my grandpa. He had had some shaky health the past few years, and had been in and off catheters. He has also had prostate issues, and has had a surgery to help. It is functioning now. The problem is that he has periods of time when he needs to urinate, but just can't. They aren't sure if it is a muscle issue or what it is. They live in Phoenix and my uncle had made a Juniper berry tincture that has been working. However, it is the season where they can't find the berries now and are almost out if the tincture. They asked if I had anything that could help.

I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions for me. I have scanned the past posts and have a few ideas, but would love some additional guidance. I would suggest Juniper Berry essential oil, but I am not sure what protocol (bottoms of feet, over kidney, internal? ). I also saw a suggestion of black pepper and balance on bottom of feet, but not sure why or if it helped since the original poster never responded to if it helped, just that they were going to try. The last idea I had was lemon in the water.

Any other suggestions or feed back?
Thanks,
Jennifer

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment