Monday 30 June 2014

[Everything doTERRA] Rash under sagging belly flab

As embarrassing as it is....I'm sharing anyway because I KNOW I'm not the only person in the world that has this issue happening.

I've recently lost weight and now have that delightful sagging belly flab. Due to the weather and sweating, I developed a horrible itchy, cracking, almost bleeding rash. So very painful. 

The 1st night I did 2 drops of lavender to calm the itching and burning. I will say it stung like crazy at first but then it was calm and no longer itchy. 
The 2nd night I used 2 drops of Melaleuca with CO and coated the area really well.
Today, it's just a little red.

I am very new to EO's and this was my 1st experience trying the oils for this issue. I am ecstatic!!!! Hope this helps someone else.

Blessings~
Bo

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment