Saturday 28 June 2014

[Everything doTERRA] Adrenal fatigue without fatigue?

Okay, so it's been a bit of a stressful year for me.  My dad died in September.  My (baby) son left on his mission in December.  DH bailed in February.  Then mom died in April.  Oh, and I was really, really sick last year w/effects of mercury toxicity....deepest, darkest depression ever, anxiety, dementia-like things...you name it, if it was psychological/emotional...I presented it.

I'm just now starting to feel a bit like myself, but my brain function is still far from acceptable.  I serve a very low-key/easy mission and do family history research...something I've done for 30+ years and should be so familiar to me...but I just feel lost.   There are days when I'm at my mission and I just have to leave, b/c I feel like I'm doing more harm than good.  This is very frustrating.  I'm being treated by a naturopath at my Neurologist's office, and she is using estrogen/progesterone/DHEA to try to stabilize my adrenals and get them functioning again, but it is taking SO long!  I'm on my second 3 month round of the DHEA and still feeling kinda hopeless about it.  

I eat really healthy and drink nothing but water.  LLV. I get exercise.  I'm basically doing everything I can think of to get well and maintain the health I do enjoy, but dog-gone it...I want my brain back!

Does anyone have any ideas of what else I can be doing to get to a new, better 'normal'??? 

Thanks tons.  Y'all are the best.

Carolyn

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment