Thursday 30 January 2014

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Macular degeneration

UPDATE! Last month I asked for help for a young lady with Macular degeneration. She signed up just to buy immortelle and clove. She just sent out a praise report. Thank you!
Lynda
Here is her praise report.


Friends--
Praise Report:
Went back to the eye doctor this afternoon, and my vision has improved to 20/25 in my right eye! Five weeks ago, I couldn't even read the top line on the chart! The doctors went on and on about what a remarkable improvement I've had and that most people don't get that much of their vision back.
I know there is a time and place for emergency medicine and surgery. However, I didn't want to sit around for a month and do nothing else to try and help my situation while I waited for my next appointment/ surgery.
So, I found one of only two acupuncturists in the country that do tiny, semi-permanent needles for macular degenerative disease and had that done, and then started using doTerra essential oils (Immortelle and Cloves-- www.mydoterra.com/amandarantz) for the same thing. Of course, I've had tons of friends, family, and church family who have been praying for me.
Who knows which one of these things (or a combination of them) was the major factor in my improvement-- I just know that the Lord can use any and all things to help heal us, and I'll take it!

My vision obviously isn't back to perfect (it used to be 20/10) and I still have a fibric mass in the back of my eye causing the weird, squiggly, blurriness in my vision. So, the doctor did another surgery today, but said that I don't have to come in for another THREE months (instead of the usual every month), that I may not ever need another surgery, and that I am cleared to go ahead and get my glasses!
Thank you so much to all of you for all of your thoughts and prayers! I don't want to sound greedy or anything, but please continue to pray for me and my vision. I'd love to be able to say one of these days that I am completely healed!

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 18, 2013, at 7:14 PM, Joyce Sanders <sanders.joyce@gmail.com> wrote:

> My mother has this and she uses immortelle under the eyes every morning and night. Clove on her first two toes after the big toe. Every morning and night. Her eyes have actually improved instead of got worse. She uses it faithfully. Doctor told her that whatever she was doing, to keep doing,because it was helping.
>
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
>> On Dec 18, 2013, at 4:20 PM, Lynda Duke <LDukeK@aol.com> wrote:
>>
>> Pat or anyone who has a protocol and testimonies? A friend called upset, her 30 yer old daughter was just diagnosed with this.
>> Thanks
>> Lynda
>>
>> Sent from my iPad
>>
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
>> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
>> For more options, visit this group at
>> http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>> ---
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
>> To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
>> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
> To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment