Thursday 30 January 2014

[Everything doTERRA] Re: chest pressure

Hello, Heidi

I found your story so familiar that I must add what I know to all of these comments. Recently I noticed that many of my close friends have that same chest pressure. We have 35 years old and even the doctors say the same thing: "That's nothing/We found nothing". So it seems that most of people don't even know what is the cause. As for me, I remember carrying this symptom for a very long time. It always appears out of nowhere. Most of the time with no relation with over exercising or over stress. It seems that it could be related but with me, it don't.

What comes with this chest pressure is also a some sort of breething block. With the pressure I am incapable of taking a deep breath because, if I'd try, I feel a VERY scary pain on my chest that makes it impossible to do. After a while it goes away.
So for me it seems that I found the answer in Modern Essentials. It is mentioned as:
- ANGINA.

Check what it means. ( http://everythingessential.me/HealthConcerns/Angina.html#page=page-1 ) I never felt dizziness (and my fatigue is because of other "problems" and, in your husband medical results, he seems to have other problems apart from what I believe to be Angina) but I think we both must pay attention to Pat's protocol. I always had a perfect ECG, and I had this condition. Today I received a ECG mentioning that I have a Supra-Ventricular Extrasystoles (that I don't even know how to treat it), and now I don't feel that pressure long time ago. Why? I believe it's because last time, when the pressure happened, (and this is absolutely incredible) I use my dear Ginger right over the heart and I have an IMMEDIATE relief.
(I have it dilluted 1 or 2 drops of Fractionated Coconut Oil per 1 drop of Ginger on a sample vial)
After that I never was very consistent. Sometimes, when I use Ginger for other issues I rub it over my heart. I never felt the pressure again.

I hope that this helps your husband, as much as it helped me.

Ricardo




On Saturday, March 19, 2011 1:29:09 AM UTC, Heidi wrote:
Hi everyone, I am in need of some help!! My husband has been dealing
with chest pressure for the last 7 weeks, we ruled out acid reflux (he
had a scope and it looked perfect) as the days go on it is seeming to
get worse. On Sunday I finally took him into the ER, (he was having
pressure, fatigue, dizziness, and shortness of breath) they did the
whole heart attack protocol. He never did have a heart attack, but was
then in the hospital for 2 1/2 days. Here is what they found. And
slightly enlarged left ventricle (which is a little weak), an enlarged
aorta, and his blood is pumping out at 50%  instead of 60 % like
normal.

Now they found all this but say that these finding can not be causing
his symptoms, so he was sent home. We have no answers on why he is
feeling this way. I was wondering what oils I should be using to help
with his symptoms and maybe help with the problems with his heart.
Right know I only have the family physician kit, so I just don't know
what other oils I should get or be using on him.

This week have be so extremely stressful for me. My husband is only 35
and we have 2 young kids. I just want answers and I just want him to
feel better. It is so scary for me not knowing what is causing these
symptoms.

So if anyone has any advise I would really appreciate it, thanks--

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment