Thursday 30 January 2014

[Everything doTERRA] homemade deodorant

I make my own deoderant and it works great. I use a glass measuring cup in a shallow pan of boiling water. Into the cup I melt coconut oil, Shea butter and then add jojoba oil. Take off heat and stir in a little baking soda. It can irritate some people so don't add it next time if it seems to irritate. Then I start stirring in arrow root powder. The amount you add depends how thick you like it. I add less when I make it for people who don't shave, and I add more for bare skin users. You just have to play around with it. It will get thicker as it fully cools. In the winter it will need less in the summer it will need more. Then I add the essential oils. I always use melaleuca and frankenscense. Mel for its bacterial qualities and frank for its anti cancer properties. After using reg deoderant for so many years I want to try and undo any damage I caused. I have also added lemongrass this last batch and it is so yummy smelling. You could instead do spearmint, or really anything you love.
Deidra

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment