Wednesday 29 January 2014

[Everything doTERRA] Re: help for abscessed/infected tooth!

My husband had tooth infection and used the meleluca and it worked. I had 2 roots pulled from one tooth  last week and again used meleluca to stop pain and it works!
Best wishes.
 

On Monday, December 19, 2011 4:58:53 AM UTC-5, Julietlilly wrote:
Are there any oils that will help me with the pain of waiting for my
dental appointment for a major root canal?  I have used clove for the
pain but hot food or drinks make it flare up immediately and also I'm
feeling really bad overall like when you have an infection...which
obviously I do.  I am also severely allergic to most antibiotics so I
don't want to have to take them.  Any help is SO appreciated.  Thank
you!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment