Thursday 30 January 2014

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Extremely Chapped Lips

I love Myrrh oil for wounds, especially around and in the mouth.  When I'm making blends for oral infections I use equal parts Myrrh and Frankincense- but for your lips you may only need half that.  I agree with Apryl, organic, cold-pressed coconut oil has some amazing healing properties on it's own.  We also use doTERRA's lip balm- but that's probably not basic enough since there are a ton of extracts in it.  Good luck and let us know how it goes.

On Wednesday, January 29, 2014 11:49:26 AM UTC-7, Therese Nellessen wrote:
I am in a middle of a Candida Cleanse. I've done 2 and now on the 3rd cleanse. I had no adverse reactions during the first two. However, I believe during this 3rd cleanse it magnified an allergic reaction of the lips. I now have swollen and extremely chapped lips. I first attacked it w/ a diluted solution of tea tree oil w/ apple cider vinegar, which has always worked in the passed when my lips have experienced an allergic reaction (chap stick when worn in the sun... I can only now use the very basic chap stick per the dermatologist). Anyways, the remedy isn't working the same, therefore, I can only attribute it to the Candida cleanse. I am now utilizing the following to heal my lips: 15 drops frankincense, 15 drops lavender, and 1 tablespoon coconut oil. This is very soothing, but I am wondering if adding Myrrh to the mix would be beneficial and if so, how many drops?

Thank you. I greatly appreciate input... Therese

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment