Thursday 30 January 2014

[Everything doTERRA] Newbie with questions about the candida cleanse

Hello everyone,

A few days ago, I noticed that my armpits were slightly red and sore and very itchy. No open sores or anything, but I stopped using deodorant thinking I may be having some sort of allergic reaction (even though I hadn't changed deodorants in quite a while). Nothing much changed when I stopped the deodorant (except making me stink), but it didn't get worse. Now I also have a red, itchy spot between my pinky and ring finger on my right hand, so I began to suspect yeast. 

I had just bought the GX Assist and PB Assist last month thinking I would give the cleanse a try, even though I wasn't experiencing any overwhelming symptoms. However, I have Type 2 Diabetes (which I'm taking Glumetza and inject-able Bydureon to treat), which I've read contributes to candida/yeast overgrowth. I can't think of anything else it could be aside from yeast. I did switch laundry detergents back in October, but I switched to using the OnGuard laundry detergent, so I don't think it could be that?

To make a long story shorter, I started the GX Assist this morning, and I have a few questions:

1.) What would you recommend to help treat my armpits? I tried Lemongrass, Helichrysum, and Melaluca, but they just burned and didn't seem to take away the itching or discomfort. Since then, I've discovered that Lavender seems to take away the itch, and it also helps me not smell like body odor. If there is any other oil I could try, please let me know. The discomfort is tempting me to try an antifungal cream (Lamisil), but I'd really rather stick to oils if possible. Or, do I just have to wait out the cleanse?
 
2.) I also purchased the Zendocrine (supplement) and Terrazyme (supplement) previously, but had not tried them yet. Should I be taking either of those along with the GX assist, or wait until the 10 days are up, as well as after the 5 days of PB Assist?

Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated! :-)

Thank you!
LJ

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment