Friday 31 January 2014

[Everything doTERRA] Re: What else can I put in my Flu Bomb once I have passed the 2 week mark with Oregano?

Use thyme in the off time.  It is very similar to oregano.  Kind of like cinnamon and cassia.  They are sisters! 

On Friday, January 31, 2014 7:33:19 AM UTC-7, Randy Foster wrote:
I understand you shouldn't use Oregano for more than 2 weeks straight. I am surrounded by really sick people all day long who have the flu or bronchitis or walking pneumonia for sometimes 4 or 5 weeks with no sign of it clearing up. I really do not want to get sick! I've been preparing one giant capsule daily of On Guard, Melaleuca, Oregano, Clove and Wild Orange, but I'm passed the two week mark with the Oregano. What else can I substitute in? So far I have managed to avoid catching whatever crud is going around, and I want it to stay that way! Thanks for all ideas.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment