Thursday 30 January 2014

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Back pain

I have osteoarthritis, herniated discs, and bone spurs in my back so I won't go anywhere without my wintergreen. Deep blue lotion does not seem to help as much as the wintergreen does. I have not tried the deep blue oil blend yet. I also have a friend with MS that was anti essential oils but one day she tried wintergreen and loves it. 
I know everyone is different but this is what works for me. 
I have also found help using the Nayoya accupressure mat. Since getting the mat and along with my wintergreen I have been having one of the easiest winters I have had in a very long time. :-)

I hope you feel better!

On Friday, January 24, 2014 5:15:43 PM UTC-6, Teresa Seward wrote:

Any one have luck with a protocol for.severe back pain..
Possible ruptured disc..
mri in an hour.... Thanks

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment