Monday 30 September 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Oregano EO burned my throat

I would recommend that all "hot" oils be put in a veggie cap or put on the bottom of your feet diluted with FCO or another carrier oil. Oregano, clove, wintergreen, rosemary are the first few that come to mind but we are all different so I would always start will less oil and see how you react. Next time if this happens I would recommend olive oil if you need to swallow an oil for a reaction like you had. Hope you feel better quickly though.

On Monday, September 30, 2013 12:27:56 PM UTC-7, Jeanie wrote:
I put 2 drops Oregano into a shot glass with some water and swallowed.  The oil must have floated on top and totally shut down my throat.  It took several minutes for me to be able to breathe. I poured coconut oil down my throat and that helped.   Now I'm left with burned vocal cords.  Any suggestions? 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment