Monday 30 September 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Molluscum

My 5 yr old daughter had had this for months on her bottom and insides of her thighs. I noticed it at the beginning of summer when we started swimming a lot. I assumed it was from chlorine and friction but it started spreading and getting worse. I started using FCO, lavender and melaleuca with little success. When her pediatrician told me what it was, I did a search on here and found lots of great advice. I started using FCO, 2-3 drops of both Melaleuca and On Guard, twice a day. Within a few days, the spots turned red and nasty but I hoped it was a sign of healing. I then added frankincense and now her skin is starting to look so much better!
I would go with your gut-using On Guard just made sense to me and I think that is what helped the healing process begin!
And be patient and consistent- Molluscum is stubborn and won't give up easily!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment