Monday 30 September 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Testamonial about Oils for my Seizures

Hello all,

Here is a follow up as to how things are going for me. I am doing so well that I am now able to be off my medication for two days now as I continue to taper off. I am getting there, slowly but surely, and am now having a LOT less anxiety. I also notice a huge difference with the changes to the LLV as I am more positive and full of energy!!

On Tuesday, September 10, 2013 1:25:32 PM UTC-7, Apryl Mann doTERRA IPC #405799 Inland Empire, CA wrote:
Hello!

I will try and make this short and sweet. Often I ask questions on here and I get great answers, which I appreciate greatly!  However, I also know that you like to have some testimonials about personal use with oils so here goes:

I am in the process of getting of of my seizure medication for personal reasons and this is not easy for me to say the least. I was for some reason put on a very high dose and have now got down to half the dose for almost 3 weeks now. The medication I am on has to be lessened slowly for safety but one day at a time right!? I currently have bad headaches most days, get shaky, feel all sorts of crazy things and at times have a LOT of anxiety and feel like I can jump out of my skin.

I am taking the LLV each day, use clary sage at night and in the morning on my feet and balance also. During the day my husband will roll In Tune on my spine. I use serenity and wild orange on my wrists and heart area a lot. Before bed I alternate with frankincense and Hawaiian sandalwood rubbed down my spine followed by lavender on my back. All of these amazing oils, which I feel is a gift from God, are amazing in helping me in such a hard time. I am not sure I could go off the medication with out doTERRA oils and a LOT of prayer. I also drink a lot of water with lemon or lime to flush the toxins.

Just wanted to share and hopefully this will help someone : ) Have an amazing day everyone!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment