Sunday 29 September 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: I am wondering about help for many of my mental health concerns??

Hi Jennifer
I think you can see from the responses to your email, your not alone. You will find, the doTERRA community/family supports each other. [visualize us all giving you a warm, healing hug].
My mental health has been a roller coasters since I was 12. I say that age, because that is the only time I can recall consciously knowing what depression was, and I have seen a picture of me at that age and I can see it in my face. I was diagnosed with Bipolar II and depression in my 20s (to me, these go together...modern med..so great at diagnosing things during a quick eval...lol). I refused the meds for BP (not going to take lithium). I took the anti-depressants. They either didn't work or they made my manic episodes go through the roof and happen a lot more aggressively. My OCD comes and goes when under stress and lack of sleep. 1 attempt at suicide. Thoughts of doing it again can occur during an overload of stress, had very little sleep, and I have not been doing what I need for my health (oils, supplements, food).
What I am doing to help with my health: Balance. Apply often. Bergamot- i use it internal, topical, and aromatically. I love this oil. The phytoestrogen supplements. LLV supplements and nutrition. I also diffuse Elevation. Do Serenity at night when I hear thoughts that will keep me from having a good night sleep. and I have started listening to Abraham Hicks and turning towards elements of Law of Attraction.
Exercise also helps (mainly depression for me)
To remove past issues: I have had severe issues with abandonment (bio-dad issues). I used Geranium (over the heart) and white fir. I did this for a week. This helped remove that issue with my bio-dad abandonment issues. Give this a try to help heal your past.
Having a healthy body, will help to create healthy mind.  I also recommend listening to Abraham Hicks. I find her advice and insight into things help me through some dark thoughts and moments.

I hope this helps you on your journey to your health and wellbeing.

Healing hugs
Tami


On Monday, September 16, 2013 8:16:34 PM UTC-7, Jennifer Bagley wrote:
   Hello everyone, my name is Jennifer and I have recently heard of doTERRA through a local author in the city where I live. I am wondering about any suggestions that you may have that may help me. I am going to explain my situation and my mental health concerns. I pray that I can find the help I am in need of with out prescription medication.

   I was diagnosed with Depression when I was 16 years old and was prescribed Zoloft but in the end I was on 100 mg a day. I got pregnant was told to stop taking them by my doctor and I did. Well for years I went without medication because while I was pregnant I would not take them in fear that it would cause problems with my pregnancy and then when I had the baby because I felt fine as long as my child at the time then later on children were around me. My first child was born June 4 of 2002 I had a healthy boy who I will call JJ in this post. Then January 1st of 2005 I had my second child, he was the first baby for the county I lived in and and for this post I will call him Jr. Then a little over a year I had my last child a baby girl who I will call BB she was born February 7 2006. I loved my children and they were my world. They never needed for anything, I always made sure what they needed they had. I ended up being a single mother when my second child was 6 months old. I took care of them and my moods were stable as long as I had my children and then I met the love of my life and I was even more happy and my moods were stable. But in the summer of 2009 my love got picked up and arrested and locked up for 2 years. Well in August 2009 my 2 boys went missing. I searched for them and could not find them. I called 911 to get professional help in finding them. Oh first let me say we lived on a piece of property by the river for 2 years and my kids knew to stay away from it without an adult with them. Well when they went missing that was my biggest fear. So when search and rescue got there they searched but did not search the river. The next day my 2 boys were found, they had drowned. The county took my daughter. In the end I lost my love of my life and my kids, the only people or system I found to help me with my moods and emotions. I in the end lost all rights to my daughter she got adopted by her father's mom. I have not seen her since she was 4 years old bcs of the situation. Well after I was finally able to get help I was diagnosed with not only Manic Depression but also PTSD, Anxiety, OCD personality. The OCD Personality I can control it is nothing big. But the anxiety is bcs I do not want to go to bed bcs of the flash backs and nightmares from the loss of my kids. That is why I was also diagnosed with PTSD but found out it is also bcs of other things that happened in my past. My depression got worse after the loss of my children. In the end I got my bf back for a year then things got worse for me again around my middle sons birthday, he wanted to spend it with another female and her couple friend. I just wanted to spend it alone with him. I tried to commit suicide and he left me. Well I stopped medication again bcs I do not want to be taking pills the rest of my life. Plus I want to learn to deal with the symptoms naturally. So that is why I am asking for help, bcs I feel I am at my wits end and about to lose myself in my emotions. I heard about doterra and am wanting to find out more info and start getting help naturally for my mental health concerns. Plus I am also wanting to have 2 more children but as long as I am under this stress and anxiety and lost in my emotions I know I will not be able to actually carry the child the whole nine months bcs I lost my very first child due to this. Please I pray that I can find the help I am in such desperate need of!!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment