Tuesday 12 February 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: I would LOVE some testimonials on the Slim and Sassy diet plan and healthy tips

I agree 100% with Pat. I found the oils help greatly with changing my diet (reduce and even eliminate cravings for sugary, greasy and processed foods). I have been cooking my own food from scratch and am now getting addicted to how great I feel eating healthfully! I fill up at least a 16oz water bottle and add the S&S to drink throughout the day or drop some under my tongue.
If you are still struggling with cravings, try doing a GX/PB Assist course, that really helped me kick my soda habit.
Also, make sure you are exercising, even if its just a little. I work on a farm so I always get at least mild exercise, but make sure to go for a nice walk or something at least once a day. Bicycling is an awesome workout that doesnt really have any impact (something I always consider because of my bad knee).

On Tuesday, February 12, 2013 1:09:21 AM UTC-5, Janet Fullmer wrote:
I would  love to get some testimonials on ttheSlim and Sassy diet.  I have friends who have tried it with no luck.  What is the secret?
Janet

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment