Thursday 28 February 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: How do you reach the disk in the lotus diffuser?

OK, I'm in the same boat. I have the replacement, I have the nifty keytool, I can't figure out how to get my fingers and the tools inside the reservoir. . .it is like the reservoir is too deep to get the key in position to torque. Whoever's husband changed theirs. . .how did you get access to the disc? I thought maybe using a pair of needlenose to hold the key tool. . .my son did not return them to the toolbox. Has anyone who has done this successfully advise?

On Wednesday, August 1, 2012 10:25:01 PM UTC-5, Annette wrote:
Hi, This is Annette in Montana,
I have two lotus diffusers, and have called doTERRA several times because they both after one year stopped the mist/diffusing.  All they have told me is I must mail them in for repair.  Pay shipping both ways and cost of repair, so I haven't done it.  After reading your post it sounds like you can purchase "a replacement disk",  where do you purchase them?  About what is the cost?  My husband is a good handyman.

On Wednesday, August 1, 2012 11:54:13 AM UTC-6, Chris Stolworthy wrote:
I purchased the replacement disk for my lotus diffuser but can't figure out how to change them?  Has anyone done this and can
you tell me how?  Thanks!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment