Wednesday 27 February 2013

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Bariatric surgery and LLV

The problem is that her body may not be able to digest the casing before it goes through her stomach, and therefore she may not absorb the nutrients. I have experienced this myself, as one who has had bariatric surgery myself. The best thing for her to do is start the LLV right after she has her vitamin labs done. Then follow up again with another set of labs in 30-45 days. Because the length of everyone's bypass is different, each person will absorb differently. She may absorb better than I do. If the labs show her stats going down, where was it? She can supplement just those. I still stake the LLV, I just supplement Vitamin D, B, iron, and use the doTerra calcium too.

Look at the following pdf, on page 3. It is a fantastic representation of why we do/don't absorb after gastric bypass, and where we do absorb before and after.


Feel free to contact me directly if either of you have any more questions.

Thanks,
Denise

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 27, 2013, at 8:27 PM, "Lisa R." <lisa.doterra@gmail.com> wrote:

Someone I am working with has the following concern about her body readily taking the LLV as she has had bariatric surgery about 7 years ago:
 "I am a little concerned about switching vitamins because the last time I tried to change vitamins I ended up on IV iron for 10 weeks and I don't want to do that again. Do you have someone you can ask about post Bariatric surgery people taking the doTerra vitamins and other supplements? I just want to be assured that my body can assimilate the tablets given the changes due to my surgery."
Can anyone shed a little light on this for me please? Would she need to open the vitamins and eat them with food?
Thank you as always for  your input. Lisa 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment