Thursday 28 February 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: 4 year old scanned for Solace

Both my young girls scanned for Solace.  It doesn't bother me.  My 9 year old is already wearing a training bra, and going thru pre-puberty.  I'm quite certain she has female hormones going through her body that need some extra attention.  The added hormones in our food supply affect us and our children.  My 5 year old can be a bit dramatic at times and Solace may help her calm down. My 5 year old scanned for frankincense.  At first that concerned me knowing some of the things people use frankincense for, but if that's one of her bio-markers, I know its a fabulous oil and I'm not adverse to putting it on her feet or head and neck. I believe she will benefit from it as well as from the solace.  I learned last night that historically men who used to go into Adopause (male menopause- decreasing testosterone and increasing estrogen) at age 55 and now going through it at age 40.  Solace is an option for them too.  

On Tuesday, February 26, 2013 4:01:45 AM UTC-8, Evie wrote:
Any thoughts - any suggestions for application

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment