Thursday 28 February 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: The Correct Recipe for Peaceful Child

What oils are in the Peaceful Child blend?
 

On Friday, February 1, 2013 12:18:15 AM UTC-5, Deborah D. Gardner wrote:
Hello, this is Deborah Gardner, the creator of Peaceful Child. I am so glad that my blend has been so helpful to so many. There are many people out there who are posting incorrect recipes (without Lavender as the 2nd ingredient). The correct recipe is actually not on line anywhere (I have searched far and wide). I just thought I should inform everyone that while the blend with the incorrect recipe is helpful, it is not nearly as strong and calming as the real blend. This is because doTERRA's French Lavender has very high calming and sedative properties. I do make and sell the blend on the official website. I just learned that I am not supposed to advertise on here, so I will not post the website, but you can google it. I would love to have everyone's support and respectfully ask that individuals do not sell the incorrect blend, but instead, contact me. I am a single mother of 5 kids and this little business helps supplement my income enough so that I can stay at home with my children. :) Also, I wanted to let everyone out there know that one of the best things you can do to help your children who have ADHD, Tourette's, Aspergers, or Autism, is to cut out foods with red dye, MSG, high fructose corn syrup, and if at all possible, white sugar. In addition, it is very important to supplement their diet with micro brain nutrients.  The doTERRA fish oil and magnesium glycinate (available on line) are 2 such essential nutrients. Here is an article about the magnesium, in regards to ADHD and Tourette's (which my son has): 
I hope this information helps!! 
Kindest regards,
Deborah

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment