Thursday 28 February 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Olfactory affects on Learning & Memory recall School Assignment

I'm enrolled in a Learning & Behavior class. I'm doing a presentation on the affects of the Olfactory system on memory. Can anyone point me in the direction of solid scientific research? I can use a bit of direct-observation research, and may use the Vanderbilt clip to show how olfactory affects the emotions, thereby influences the environment to make it conducive to learning. For a long time, I've known from firsthand experience how certain smells trigger memories. I've read where similar topics were discussed on this forum and am hoping someone can point me to quantitative research to support the theory. I'll also use some qualitative testimonial in my presentation.

Thanks,
Stella

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment