Wednesday 27 February 2013

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Is this allowed??

I did have this situation come up recently with a lady who wanted to know why to enroll vs. buying off Amazon. I explained to her that these oils are not items you can buy at a store and use without education. These oils were powerful, and if not used correctly (ahem...Oregano...) they could have negative affects. The knowledge about the oils does not come of Amazon, it comes from me and our uplines who teach. So yes you may be getting a better deal through Amazon, you may not find the support you need when it comes to using the oils. Not that I wouldn't help her, because really we are all in this to help each other, but that being said, her enrolling under me helps me as well and the people on Amazon don't care about who she is or what her issues are. They won't be there to get a frantic phone call about strep throat, or migraines. I've learned that the most important part of my business is the relationships I've created with my downline. To me, thats worth more than a discount or a free gift, and I try to make sure they know that. So after explaining this, she enrolled under me. There will always be someone out there trying to do things in a cheaper way or a way that you feel is morally wrong. Its our job to educate others as to why we feel our way is better. 


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything essential" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to Everythingessential+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to Everythingessential@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Everythingessential?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment